UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeNew Year's Greetings Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

New Year's Greetings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

New Year's Greetings Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 8:47 am

christmas new years photo:  002.gif" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 am

oh wow!! I do like that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Rolling Eyes A new chapter in History is about to be written,the story as yet not penned by man, the Future be it good or bad yet to be decided, the fingers of Destiny are soon to be pointed in one direction or another good luck to all and may your next year be a fruitful and peaceful one. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:20 am

Well I know what Yorkshires prediction is for New Years Day...more strong winds! we've just had a day and a half of it, started Boxing Day night, not much sleep for many, internet went down earlier in the day but luckily we didn't lose our electricity like some areas did, my bedroom window nearly hit me in the face where I went to open it thinking the wind had died down and the wind blew it open....still had my hand on the handle and felt the force of the wind pushing it  affraid 

and today the sun is shining....crazy weather!!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:57 am

Rolling Eyes Yes the winds were a little strong down here L.G. I wondered of down to the local ponds with a bag of bread and other bits and bobs for the ducks upon throwing a handful in for them the wind took them of for a joy ride across the pond with the ducks in hot pursuit, the scean reminded me of a school sports day relay race as the wind spurred them onwards, one swan made a fatal error in stretching out its wings, and a look of utter surprise  upon its face as the wind took a hold and the swan looked like it was wind surfing and over took the bread to the quacking of the ducks,i think that quacking from the ducks was duck laughter, well I joined in as it was funny  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:08 am

laughing What a shame you didn't get a video of it  lol! 

They reckon the wind was blowing 60mph through Wakefield but it felt stronger than that, all you could hear was the high pitched whistling of the wind and banging of gates etc through the night...it was one time that I was relieved that I didn't have to go to work  lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:21 am

Rolling Eyes oh I don't like listening to gates banging away I got to shut them to stop them rattling away even if Iv got to go out and shut others gates myself, I mean you just don't want to Liston to that racket all night do you, mind I find the sound of the wind blowing away kind of soothing some how  Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 am

This wasn't a soothing noise at all, every time I was woken up by it there were neighbouring households with their lights on because their sleep was disturbed, I managed to sleep through the 1987 hurricane and wondered what the hell had happened when I woke up in the morning to no electric and fallen trees outside but Boxing Day night I didn't  lol!
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Pandora's cat   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:02 am

holiday cats photo: cat in a wreath Annettespix005.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:09 am

lol!  my cats have been giving our tree a good battering, they knock the baubles off and play football with them  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:18 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:29 am

and the fun really starts when it's lights out for the night.... lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 am

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:45 am

jocolor 

:bmw: 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:10 am

Yep! that's exactly what happens! We have a singing and dancing Ruldolf which we put under the tree, it used to scare them but now Rudolf gets battered and is found laying flat on his back  lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:07 am

Rolling Eyes We some time's get cat's doing some Christmas carol singing in the evenings L.G.  Laughing and the chap down the road from me has a very unusual name for his cat  Shocked I hear him some times calling to it when he comes home from the pub in the evening  :cl1:im not sure but I think he calls it Cooking fat  whistle what a name for a cat  Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 am

laughing 

More like it's you calling it fooking cat on your way home from the dog and duck lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 am

angel  angel3 Me oh no im a cats best friend this time of the year and stroke and twiddle their little ears and they purr away to me  angel my Daughters cats love me  cool2 but come the spring and Summer months when im bedding out my plants in the garden and find them dug up the following day after iv planted them  Shocked  Well  Basketball  Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:25 am

could be squirrels digging them up.... cool2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:46 am

Rolling Eyes Nope iv watched them creep into the garden sniff around paw the ground and leave me a message next to a plant gasping for soil  cool2 Ok so they may think that they are helping with a little manureing  but they don't put the plant back where they found it, now i make little wire cages to encircle the plants and that seems to work  Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Greetings   New Year's Greetings Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year's Greetings
Page 1 of 1