UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeA Christmas Story  Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

A Christmas Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:54 pm

I would like to tell you a sad Christmas story
set in my humble abode one Christmas week
many years ago,this wretched man on the last day
of work before Christmas went for a drink with
workmates after finishing work,my wife was ok with
that as it was traditional to have one with your
work mates before going home,any way my better half
had the Christmas money in her clutchess so it was
safe,well safe until she went shopping with it that is
well cut a long story short,one led to another and
hey presto Catonic three sheets to the wind,well i
got a lift home were i got that well known female
look that said it all and sat down were i promptly
fell asleep, unbenown to myself my Girls had been
reherseing a play that they wanted to show me when
i came home,well there i was shamefully asleep
surrounded by Mary and joeseph and the three wise men
and Fred the pooch with raindeer antlers on his head
well the show went on as they say and  the play was
well under way when one of my eyes opened then the other
the sight that greeted my blurred vision was one of
confussion,i thought i had popped my cloggs as a figure
of an Angel greeted me,the Angel being one of my Girls
dressed in white compleat with wings and an Hallo
the faces of my Girls lit up with smiles and they said
i looked funny,well i would look funny as i had been
turned into baby Jeeses and i was the babe laying in
the mainjoir, i was forgiven they said yet even now
they recount the event to my Grandchildren much to my
embarisment. Merry Christmass whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:09 am

cof:  So yer was drunk was yer ?

When yer awoke yer was not yerself inso far how as how you appeared !

Something funny was gong on and yer was part of something yer was supposed to part of to begin with, hummmm I see.

To this day yer are haunted by the experience and the haunting cames bact to yer through story tell'en to yer grand children. Hummmm, I see.

Well now there is no pill yer can take to get past that which causes yer discomfort however there is a cure. Rest assured thee is a cure.!

Here,s what yer must do this time around.
Pay every close attention to details.Fallow me directions and yer will be free from the hautings.

As is expected yer must make yer Christmas visitation bringing gifts to the grand children and yer children. But this year it's just a bit different.
And as yer said in yer story the show must go on and it has been on going as you clearly realize by now through story telling !

And so what yer must do this year is dress up in full costume as one of the three kings as yer know after all this time that has passed since yer first appearence yer are no longer a baby in a manger.

Now, certanily yer wouldn't dress yerself up as Jesus Christ himself on Christmas but,yer can be one of the three kings in full costume leaving it up to guess work as to who you are bearing gifts.

By doing so yer will be a part of the program ,the skit .the play yer were expected to be a participant of why back when. Yer daughter will say who are yer supposed to be, and yer say, it is far better to show up late than it is to not show up at all.
I am one of the three kings .Do not take even so much as one little drink when you become an active participant in yer childrens play revival. That will show yer children yer are forever faithfull. And yer grand children will be part of something very special although it will be years away befer they figure it out.But they will enjoy the unexpected in the moment. Yer can call that a Christmas surprise.

Fallow me directions and yer will not be haunted by yer past misgivings ever again !

It is after all,all about family first isn't it ?

Not so much as one little bitty drink not even a teany tiny taste.
And yer will be free of the hauntings. Merry X. mas !

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:45 am

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:46 am

Rolling Eyes Shocked Niagra  I kind of admit my sins took my punishment and never sinned again but the Girls they grew and like all those of the feline persuasion have very detailed and long memory's   and it is them that recount this sorry tale to my Grandchildren Embarassed  not I, and as for dressing up she who must be obeyed  in all things made me do the Santa bit each year and sack the Gifts dressed in red with a white chin bit just in case tiny toes should tip toe in which they did on more than one occasion, my penance has been a harsh one to bear but bear it I did and grit my teeth to the story telling by my Daughters Embarassed  well I will grit them just as soon as I put them in angel angel
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:52 am

Did yer watch the batman episode and did yer notice the drunk at the bar as seen on tv ?

You do remember the ghosts of Christmas past that visited Scrooge don't yer ?

Yer must watch the Batman episode from beginning to end ,you must look at it.

You must see the hidden message in it just fer you.

Yer do remember those chains Marley was wear'en don't yer ?

Sit back and watch Batman !

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:02 am

Shocked I Think this story has gone a little of the mark I am not a recovering alcoholic  a Treeolic  maybe  but a little wetting of the tonsils is no cause for concern whistle any way twoss a long time ago when I was a frisky fit young man and blew the froff of a pint or two with the lads Ok so I shirked of when my round came up but it was Christmas and the company was paying so well a man has to do what a man has to do Suspect
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:21 am

I see you think that it is about alcoholic recovery as suspicions will have it. Nope that is not the case ! New years resolutions putting the past in the past leaving it there and proceeding onward having made new arrangements geared tword improvements as to not repeating mistakes .

If than you do or have ever raised yer glass just prior to midnight of the 31 st. of December bringing in the new year ,than yer shouldn't need to venture into the relms of alcoholism when confronting that of Christmas past !

Ther is nothing worng with a little soul searching !

Did yer watch Bataman ? lol! 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:33 am

Rolling Eyes Shocked  im on the milk Honest I am whistle yeah seen Batman and I know that spring board feeling that joker did my legs go like that come 31st December midnight with a tot of Scottish rocket fuel  whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:43 am

Rolling Eyes Actually im more than Happy to have a coffee or an Orange juice as apposed to a pint now a days if the truth be known  cof: scfwav Laughing
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:53 am

Well now Beaver, yer Christmas story is a good one and a reminder of those funny little situations we as adults find our way into from time to time. We do tend to forget that the childs world is the whole world to the children.

And isn't that so ?

The funny thing is children become adults and in some or many cases the childs mind retains memory to and through adulthood and finds it way passed down through the generations. and as it so seems that is what you have found out !

It always comes back to us in age you know ?

That old lasting memory. Otherwise it will have become something you have long since forgotten about. It seems to me the children will not allow that !

And I think thats the beauty of it.

Merry Christmas !

lol! 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:18 am

I remember my own Dad (RIP) getting "tipsy" twice - once after a do at work - and once only on our first foreign holiday - on day one - our family walked along the promenade - but not far - as there was a shop where one could taste all the drinkies - and dad did.....

I wasn't affected by dad - I think mum was...... 

whistle
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Sponsored content

A Christmas Story  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Story    A Christmas Story  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Story
Page 1 of 1