UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeText Reading Problems Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Text Reading Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Text Reading Problems Empty
PostSubject: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:12 am

If anyone is having problems reading the text contents, let me know and I'll change the text areas back to white and the font colour to black Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:24 am

LG. My problem is I cant seem to write, its like the keyboard don’t work when im on the chat, and I have to do everything in word, and then copy and paste. I must remember to put colour to my tekst.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:40 am

You seem to have posted ok in the Simplicity thread without using font size or colour scratch
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:45 am

:rip:  you might try restoring your settings to where it was befor you changed it. 

:sk2:
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:51 am

i have just deleted all my cookies from the delete forum cookies so hopefully all is okay
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 am

It seems to be Stumpy, you're posting ok with the standard forum font Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:57 am

LG. thank you. i'm off to England at 4 in the morning tomorrow, so i have to pack and get ready. Hopefully i will be able to hook up on the net tomorrow night, off to see Family, and buy some favourites for other btitts living over here, like instant whip, a packet of instant whip costs around £2.20p we britts miss our treats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Text Reading Problems   Text Reading Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Text Reading Problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: