UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeThe U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

The U.S.A Mars exploration.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:52 am

First topic message reminder :

cool2 Well its been on the News about the U.S.A. Mar's mission, seems like they have been looking all over the place up there, trying to find evidence of any trace of Methain  gas Shocked  if they find such gas it could open up the possibility of life cool2 well seeing as this gas is closely associated with waste by products including Human waste,and it seems that the rover they  have running around on Mar's has not found any trace of it cool2 would it not be much better if they launched another mission to aim their efforts in the direction of cool1 wait for it cool2  URANUS  whistle whistle Im all most sure they may find what they are looking for blowing about some where around there.cool1 Wink
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 am

Beaver you're way overdue for a bath Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Rolling Eyes 
A Beaver is all ways in the bath L.G. cool2 Its what Beavers do,apart from nawing on Tree trunks,we do have a flea problem tho,we spend many hours sitting on top of our lodges having a good old scratch oh mamma yeah its great Wink our webbed back paws can rearly hit the spot just like Carling beer can brr but those canny water fleas can hang on to a pane of glass they are so dam good at it,so we just have an understanding,we are even on speaking terms,old jasper and his mates are a great bunch of water fleas they make friends very easily  L.G. scfwav
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Fancy an all over crew cut? whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Rolling Eyes Iv been offered a hot wax more times than I can remember L.G.but like iv said to those that offered wrong sort of Beaver it can rearly suit some but mine provides my water proofing and comes in handy during the winter time cool1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Have a crew cut and be a marine beaver Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Rolling Eyes 
leave it on and be warm as toast Wink as for those other types of Beavers leave that alone to and use a map and a compass    to get to the intended destination like every one else Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Use a map and compass to get to the pet shop and buy some flea shampoo Fluffy Bum hp2:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Rolling Eyes There,there,that nasty L.G. didn't mean it,daddy would  not lather flea shampoo all over daddys little fleas would he :cl2:now look what you gone and done L.G.you gone and upset poor old jasper and  his mates,they think I don't love them no more,how could you.Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Very easily Beaver, fleas are nasty...I once found a very young hedgehog outside my back door, it looked like it was in shock, first thing I did was de-flea it with flea spray, bloody 100s jumped off it!! Rolling Eyes
I made him a bed of hay up in our shed, put him in it, left some cat food and water as well.

Next day, left the shed door open and off he wandered, fed and flealess lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:06 am

Rolling Eyes poor old jasper is crying his little flea eyes out now reading that L.G.He recons he may have knew some of those fleas,distant cousens maybe,says they prob only hitching a lift to the next Hedgehog its the way they get around like,we use cars they use Hogs pap,pap,honk,honk.:est: cave1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:48 am

Do you know that a kitten that's just a few weeks old can die if it's caught fleas from it's mum?

My Tibby was riddled with them when I got him, he was thin and tiny yet he was 6 weeks old, I bathed him in the sink and got rid of the fleas, if he had stayed at the place where I got him from he would've died, to look at him now you wouldn't believe he was that same cat that was so tiny and weak....fleas are nasty parasites as are ticks No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:58 am

Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 am

laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The U.S.A Mars exploration.   The U.S.A Mars exploration. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The U.S.A Mars exploration.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2