UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeTommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stumpy

Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:06 am

Aww! I loved Tommy Cooper Very Happy

Couldn't take it in when watching his final act on the Royal Variety Show when he collapsed and died on the stage No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 am

Good old Tommy I think every one loved him jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:16 am

I was fascinated with him when I was a kid and he still made me laugh when I grew up, just seeing his facial expressions was enough to make you giggle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 am

Rolling Eyes He rearly was a dam good at it,was a member of the Magic circle so he could rearly do it,but made his mark by fluffing the tricks mostley with the odd one thrown in done right,i agree just looking at him and his face was enough to start the chuckles coming,well missed,seems like they are all disappearing at a fast rate now Shocked
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:33 am

Tommy Cooper had me in stiches. He once told a joke that took 15 minutes, and it was so funny. Brillient
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:52 am

Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two    Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tommy Cooper 'Complete' Performance Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Comedy Videos-
Jump to: