HomeLog inRegisterRecent Posts

Share | 

Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:36 am

Eh Hem... SO ANYWAY ! am i the only one (probably) that gets fed up with moaning minnies going on about their kids being bullied online ? My neighbours daughter for example was on that Ask fm she posted the link from her facebook to it, and she was getting dogs of abuse yet seemed to keep replying to these morons that post stuff like "Kill yourself" and "Go and die" Are kids stupid ? why dont they just delete or block people, its easy. Theres no reason to be leaving yourself open to bullying on Facebook, ive searched for people i know and some of their privacy settings are such that you can hardly see bugga all. Right that'll do, far to sensible for me ! back to me beer and pie MMmm bounce 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:14 am

The only thing is kids don't think of blocking etc and the ppl who are bullying are more than likely doing it to the kid at school, so really they're not escaping the bullies either way.

Parents have to be responsible and ensure their childrens safety online, and as much as they may feel like they're invading their childrens privacy they should always check what their child is doing online.

If their child refuses to let them see, then they should go to the browser history and check all websites the child uses and block the websites.

If more parents did that then perhaps the number of children being abducted and possibly murdered because they've met up with paedos they've been chatting to online would drop.

If I was your neighbour's kids mum I'd be finding out who the bullies are and be down the school or involving the Police if it's ppl online who the child doesn't know......

and yes... you do have your moments when you can be quite sensible   
lol! whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 am

Hmm i just gone to reply and now i cant think what i was gonna say, so i said this instead lol

Erm.....Erm..... Oh yea well yea parents should check out what their kids are doing, but going on me other halfs daughter who's just 15 you just cant keep track of what sites she's on all the time, they can go to mates and use their computors or use their mobiles. But i still say if kids are daft enough to keep going back aving a look to see what people are saying to them then its their own fault. I wouldnt keep reading terrible stuff about me, not that anyone would because im lovely ! Well my mum likes me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:37 am

You wouldn't like to read horrible things about you huh? lol! 

Who bumped up your tribute thread last night then? laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 am

Oh i think the insults are said in a loving way whistle 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:41 am

I'm sure we'll all agree if you torture us enough Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 am

I think its much more difficult "these days" being a child/young teen.

There was none of this technology when I was a child - just "old fashioned" bullying - I did learn to run FAST.

But if a normally bright spark of a child goes QUIET - unresponsive -
- I think that's reason for a parent to enquire WHY.
But again - there's a problem - with parents working all the hours to make ends meet scratch 
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.   

Back to top Go down

Trolls, Cyber bullying and all that.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1