UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSay hello to everybody thread - Page 10 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Say hello to everybody thread

Go down 
+6
jo888
beaver12
MidnightTiger76RT
stumpy
Ladygenie
niagarafalls
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Say hello to everybody thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Say hello to everybody thread   Say hello to everybody thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

happy 

Hello everybody lol! 
Moving through another week here and it's moving along at a fast pace.
Drop in and tell a little about how yer week has been going fer yer.

Fer me -too much work to do and not enough hours in the day. lol!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to everybody thread   Say hello to everybody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:17 pm

cof: As is appropriate The legendary Canadian Band The Guess Who with a 1969 version of No time Left For You.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to everybody thread   Say hello to everybody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:30 pm

THE END  lol! 
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to everybody thread   Say hello to everybody thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello again everybody-  lol!  Well now yer's can see what I look like in full view  lol! 
You may have noticed some of the garden landscape architecture on me Canada's side
of the river. In fact you no doubt see the similarities in yer travels about the UK.It's quite stunning as I have head and over heard many'A tourists say in brisk passing hot footing it on me peddles of me bicycle as youngster always looking to replenish me supply of fire crackers which were sold exclusively on Canada's side of the river. Getting the supply back over the bridge though is a whole nother story ! Yep,removing the handle grips and stuffing the powder packed delightfull little crackers down into the handle bars of course knowing no customs agent would think to to strip search me bicycle  lol! Daring bunch we were,ingenous we thought  lol! Did they ever really know ?

We didn't need no pass ports or photo ID's in those days because we was special honered guests ,like dignitaries or ah, good will ambassadors and we was secret agents too like spy's you know. Kind of like the FBI but more like the Men In Black.

We was doing good deeds fer the travelers too, such as informing them not to look down too much when yer are looking down into the lower niagara because it will try to get ya to jump down there.  lol! Some of them travelers would admittently agree to that because they too felt that erge !

And they was also warned about the Hawaiian snow snakes that somehow traveled all the way from Hawaii to bask in the frozzen ice what flows over the falls in the winter time -an annual migration.Are they poisonous tourist would ask- and we would tell them no ,but what they do is try to jump up yer bum and freeze yer -tourist have been known to hang over the sides of the safety rails try'en to capture a picture when all of the sudden a Hawiian snow snake out of nowhere takes the jump and the tourist is so rattled by the freez'en chill up their bum, the poor souls would just jump right over the rail falling down down onto those rocks.

Well you guys are full of it they would tell us, ther's no such thing as a Hawiian snow snake ! As besides, Hawaii is on the pacific ocean . Oh but haven't yers read yer tourists pamplets we would ask. ,You are after all standing in one of the worlds natural wonders. Did yer ever stop to think about just what the full measure of natural wonder means ! I recall one tourist from North  Carolina say'en ,how old are yer son ? listen I'm a lawyer and I have to admit, you present a pretty good argument. Well I says I'm almost 15 and old enough to know about such things !Aside from that I have seen them snow snakes and there ain't but one place they come from and that place is Hawaii-and how they get here is left up to wonderment  lol! 

jocolor  Seriously now,why would I lie about something like that  seahrs 

:kart:   lol! 

Than ther's the story of the Maid Of The Mist but yer has to be at least 16 years old to hear that story !

affraid 

At the very least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to everybody thread   Say hello to everybody thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say hello to everybody thread
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10