UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeImpulsive behavour  Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Impulsive behavour

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Impulsive behavour  Empty
PostSubject: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Have you ever had those feeling's some time's that you would love to do some thing compleatly out of carractor,some thing Mad,Dareing,way out,in your face and who care's kind of thing,but have never had the courage to actualy do any thing,are you a frustraited person who wont's to just jump up rip your kit of and run Hell for leather down your street or football pitch,any where shouting How's that and the price of veg Mr's ,,,have you any deep seated longing hidden in those dark recesess at the back of your subconcious,if you have who is Brave enough to expose it to the World at large,or is this Thread going to just sink and fade away with your hidden wont's and where for's kept intact safe within the cobweb's of your mind's.cool2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Iv had these mad momeant's were i would love to have a go at ,,,,,,
gulp,gulp,gulp,,,Here go's,,,,,,,,MORRIS DANCEING??????? YEP MORRIS DANCEING,funny hat,and get up,bell's on ankle's,leg's knee's,hat etc ribbon's etc bopping away with other Loon's ,,All PR.T'S together having a whale of a time SuspectSuspectSuspect
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

are there no dams to be built !
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:26 am

Ahr Niagra,Have an urge that your suppressing then ah,,,come on out with it,fancey a kilt in a high wind then or some thing,were's them Alien's from outer space you use to go on about,what about them and those experiment's like,uh,uh.OK Dam building i get the message,im on it now ta,rarrr mi dinkum do (sink's down into the murky depth's of obsurity so as to keep a low profile ) whistlewhistlewhistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:15 am

i have always been a bit impulsive bounce

emz plans stuff i just do things

she packs i throw stuff in a bag

she eats dinners n puddins in a certain way i mix it all up

i duno who annoys who the most

hmr
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:09 am

My problem is doing anything normal!!!laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 am

So it's not just me then thank God ShockedShockedShocked
Back to top Go down
justmyra

justmyra

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:30 pm

i tend to have it when im out shopping...thus spending more money than i should
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:05 am

sometimes i put the ice in my glass of jd n coke first sometimes i put it in second Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:02 am

I always put the milk in the tea last. Anyone who puts the milk in tea first is just wrong bounce
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:05 am

The emoticons are having their own behavour problems!Suspect
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 am

I put my right sock on first everyday!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:24 am

im left handed i stir my coffee clockwise Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:05 am

Went shopping, and I love tinned fruit, I’m fed up of buying fresh fruit, as it goes rotten before I can eat it, also I love the juice with a nice chunk of ice cream
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:47 pm

I like to look at cloud's as they form different shape's,also i watch Lightning as it flash's and explode's from the sky's during thunder storm's,and when im out nightfishing for carp,i normaly have a walk around the lake along dark path's through wood's that some would find a little daunting,befor i settle down to actuly fishing with owl's,fox's,rat's and all manner of night creature's for company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:56 pm

we do that laid on the beach or the common cool2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:34 am

Rolling Eyes Yeah,it's so relaxing isnt it,i think that's why i do it,to relax,when  i was an Ancle Biter i used to imagen Dragon's and Monster's,face's etc,some even i thought had an uncanny look that reminded me of my Grandad or Grandma,or my School Teacher,well any that looked like it had a big nose looked like my school Teacher,Boy what a Hooter he had Laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 pm

I just had this feeling that i wonted to pass wind with my left leg in the air,but i thought better of it,and just kept my leg down,,,my underpant's are all nice and warm now of course,and there seem's to be a smell not unlike fresh ground coffee Bean's,wafting in the air,it's time's like this when life seem's ever so good,call me a fool i know,but it's the  simple thing's in life that make life worth living isnt it.whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 am

Iv got to come clean Shocked I,,,,,,,I,,,,,,Shocked I,How can i say it,,,,,I cool2 i swore at my Golf ball's for not doing what i intended them to do,i mean i keep them clean,i only apply the minimum of force when i give them a whack,and what do they do,No they dont head straight for the intended fairway leading to the little flag on the green,No those little bugger's wont to play hide and seek in the long grass or in the wood's Shocked So i Swore at them,,,,,, whistle
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 pm

If it rains and thunders tonight i will be off Down to the lakes, i love it when it Theres lightning
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Shocked Iv been caught out afew time's by a thunder storm while out night fishing on my club's lake's,laying there on my bed chair in my Bivie,looking out through the rain at my rod's poised for a bite from unseen Carp i know are out there in the depth's,great flash's of lightning flash befor my eye's streak across the lake,seemingly only just infrount of were i lay,it is momeant's like this that i clasp my hand's together in pray're and wish Oh Lord,please dont let me get a bite from a Carp just yet  Shocked my rod's are made of Carbon fiber you see, see how brave you would be lifting one of those up in your hand's in a thunder storm Shocked Human lightning conductor,shocking,i love fishing if i got struck i think i would be found smokeing,a bit crisp and chard,but with a kind of funny grin on my face,a man that died Happy,gone to that Great lake in the Sky to fish to his heart's content for all enternaty,there to i would meet all my loved one's who would be only to willing to top up my flask with a brew of Tea or fresh Coffee,yes i say unto you,i am indeed blest,if not a little crazey,my Doctor say's he is makeing me an appointmeant with a nice man who wear's a white coat,he say's i will be ok with him coss he has seen it all,but im one in a million so he say's,well im flatterd,my Doctor say's all the right thing's and he even give's  me some rearly super little pill's that make me feel all good like,my Doctor is a very nice man,a very nice man indeed,By,By Good evening soul Mate's whistlewhistlewhistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impulsive behavour    Impulsive behavour  Empty

Back to top Go down

Impulsive behavour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: