UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomehackers are in a league of their own Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

hackers are in a league of their own

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stumpy

hackers are in a league of their own Empty
PostSubject: hackers are in a league of their own   hackers are in a league of their own EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 am

It looks like the hackers are in a league of their own, in the last week, we have heard that the Danish prime minister and her opposition have both had their laptops hacked, I wonder how many other ministers all over have been hacked
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: hackers are in a league of their own   hackers are in a league of their own EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:56 am

We ort round up quite a few of the so called World leader's,includeing our own,and invite them all to stay in  the Tower of London it's a well known place that has hosted a few Hacker's in the past whistlewhistle
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: hackers are in a league of their own   hackers are in a league of their own EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:30 am

Its funny how things are changing, I don’t know about England, now you can be insured against hackers, hence if they empty your bank account your covered, it wont matter on mine though, I’m always over drawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hackers are in a league of their own   hackers are in a league of their own Empty

Back to top Go down

hackers are in a league of their own
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: