UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHometiny things that happen Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

tiny things that happen

Go down 
+2
Peachy
niagarafalls
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

tiny things that happen Empty
PostSubject: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:18 pm

that i cant drink a cup of coffee wivout a bit runnin down the outside bounce
maybe cos of my lip piercin Rolling Eyes
but eventually after a few sips a drop gets big enough to fall on my clothes
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

cof: the problem is the perfect cup has yet to be invented.
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:53 am

Keep a napkin at ready Toxic!! Gotta keep yaself looking clean!! hp2:

My first thought was to say a bid!!! lol! but then better Not!! laugh5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:02 am

okies so some geeky nerdy person needs to invent the perfect cup cool1

it does annoy a couple of the guys at work that when i take a sip of coffee my piercins clik on the cup all the time lgh6

my next mystery that gets annoyin is why when ever u use selotape the next time u can never find the end again

made even hard when u have short nails
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:41 am

Use a straw, and a bib! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:55 am

hm coffee thru a straw Rolling Eyes

i guess i cud get a curly one
lgh6
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Rolling Eyes Well seeing's as how i dont know much about these thing's cool2 carnt you some how fit some kind of minni plug that would fit inside the hole discreatly like to stop the drip Shocked as for the clunk,clunk as you put cup to mouth Suspect just tell these two chap's to live with it you do Wink the selotape thingy is one i have to affraid so iv got one of those rolly thing's that you can fit the selotape roll to and pull of some tape to a cutter which also keep's the end out stretched for the next time you use it Wink my bug is when it's a nice hot sunny day and i wont to wear just a tea shirt and no coat so as to keep cool,iv no where to keep all the thing's i keep in coat pocket's as my trouser pocket's are over flowing as well Shocked i dont wont to walk around wearing a bum bag etc and i get this over whelming feeling that if i dont take all this stuff with me i may regret not doing so one day,thus when we get a nice hot day iv got a coat on Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Being a non smoker, I hate the smell of tobacco, and my neighbour on a average day has around 10 friends round that are partial to a bit of hamp and alcohol, hence the stink is really strong when they open the windows it really bobmbards one also the hallway sticks of tabacco, so I have started lighting joss sticks to dampen the smell, now everyone is moaning at me, its great to be mutton jeff sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:48 am

lools beaver u must look like u wear them trousers like horse riders that stick out at the sides lgh6

i dont even use a handbag just an ikkle shoulder purse thingy just enough for money bike n flat key or a ikkle back bag

i never understand why people carry so much Rolling Eyes

stumpy u shud get a fan to blow the smoke back
bounce
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Rolling Eyes Shocked ano Shocked i some time's wonder why i carry so much around in my pocket's to Suspect even as a little imp i had my pocket's bulgeing with all kind's of thing's that i did not need,so i guess it's a kind of habit scratch but no matter how i look at it,i seem to make a case for having every thing i carry as needed Suspect let's see now,Wallet,yes,house key's,yes,car key's,yes,hanky,yes,combe,yes,small change purse,yes,small wallet containing bus pass,coop card,bank card,YES,metal wallet case containing all other card's so as not to bend them,yes Shocked Nasal spray,yes,OK i can get rid of the Hedge climpping's that have gotten into my pocket's from last time i cut the Hedge Wink So you see im doomed to wear a coat,that lot will not fit into my trouser pocket's discreatly at all Shocked Only one thing for it,im going to buy another Blazer type jacket,that way wearing one of those would be ok as they are open and cool to wear,can load some of my stuff in them,and look smart enough to wear Wink still a coat tho Shocked
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:28 am

I carry a large purse with all kinds of day to day survival crap!! hp2:

Why does it seem when ya in a hurry you catch every red light?? Grrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 am

string seems to knot itself wivout anyone tuchin it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:09 am

When you drop something small, like a screw, and then it just mysteriously disappears! Suspect So you give up looking and use another one. 1-0 to the carpet monster Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 am

its borrowers bounce

them ikkle people
lgh6
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:11 am

I some time's get a bit peeved when pushing my shopping trolly around the store,then get blocked in by some little biddie's who like to block of the aile with their Trolly's while having a natter to each other,then when you try turning the other way you find your at the head of a que that has built up behind you Shocked i think we need horn blower's fitted to those trolly's so we can give each other a blast to wake each other up or Trolly Traffic police to direct traffic Shocked
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:15 am

LOL I can pic you caught in the middle now Beaver!! laugh5

I hate when someone behind you runs into the back of your ankles cause they not watching where they going!! We can them buggies or carts here!! Whatever ya call them the DAMN HURT!! when they ram into you!!! angryy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:24 am

Rolling Eyes Yes peachy they do hurt your ankle's when one is ramed by a sloppy shopper or an ankle biter who wont's to push Mummy's shopping trolly for her straight into your ankle affraid Oh the little Darling's angryy whistle
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:57 am

Seems like the phone will ring as soon as ya sit down on the potty!! emb2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 7:51 pm

lools thats wot they invented mobile fones for lgh6
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Laughing lool's to Mobile while on the throne Laughing well all i can say is thank God as yet you dont get phone call's were as well as talking etc you can smell as well Wink my phone would never start ringing when im in the little boy's room that's for sure whistle angel3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:30 pm

lools i have never used mu mobby in the loo n never wud i duno it wud seem to embarrassin even tho it was just a call i dont even txt there its to personal
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Rolling Eyes Well Tox i see your point there whistle but it seem's to me that every time i feel the need to skip along to that quite little place,it's like majic,as soon as one take's up residence the Moblie seem's to spring into life and it may just be some thing that's important,so mine is all way's with me,but i do try and keep the sound effect's to a minimum if you know what i mean whistle whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:30 pm

hmr the phone call you expected will ALWAYS ring when your' in the loo scratch
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:10 am

its like parcels are always delivered when ur out bounce
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:06 am

Rolling Eyes ^^^^^^ Tox that's what i call a smooth move to change the current direction of these thread's Laughing Well done lass tup My phone is switched of now for those moment's when one need's a little peace and quite angel

Pandora yes it was like call a Friend time we were discussing Laughing make that a very Good and understanding Friend whistle whistle

Shocked Oh dear me iv done it again yeah my fault im lowering the Tone of these Thread's again Shocked SORRY Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tiny things that happen   tiny things that happen Empty

Back to top Go down

tiny things that happen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next