UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeD-Day is nearly here! Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

D-Day is nearly here!

Go down 
+2
MidnightTiger76RT
Ladygenie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

D-Day is nearly here! Empty
PostSubject: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:52 am

Okies guys and girls, we shall be moving next Saturday and we still have tons to do so I won't be about until sometime in the first week of June.

Be good, tc and keep up with the posts and topics, you're all stars!! Very Happy

Lots of love everyone Very Happy xoxox
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:06 am

I hope your move goes well Angel tup Let us know when your settled safely into your new pad Very Happy

That's right by the sea. Rolling Eyes

Tiss not fair, i wanna go the seaside!! bounce

Take care have a safe trip happy

Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:11 am

Good luck on a smooth move Angel xxx

Get loads of friends to help ya get the work done fast then you all can have a by the shore party to celebrate!! jocolor drink woo

I will be here acting crazy as ever you can count on me!!! cncn
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:22 am

Thanks you two Very Happy xxxx

Plenty of craziness is always welcome Peachy lol! xx

Tigger I'll let you know what the seaside fish n chips are like lol! xx

Bye for now, love and hugs everyone Very Happy happy xoxox
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:27 am

sad1
sad2
happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:28 am

Dont forget to send a postcard lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:05 am

dont forget to label ur boxes
wave
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:19 am

good luck with the move, i hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:06 am

cof: be sure to prepare a thermos with plenty of hot coffee lol!

Hope everything goes well and do not over extend yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:37 am

dont over extend urself? Rolling Eyes is she stretchy ? lgh6
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:42 am

Rolling Eyes OH Ruddy Hell she's legged it while i wasnt looking tipical Shocked Hope the move go's well wave are you going to be sitting up frount with the Hunky driver then or going by train or are you being towed by removal van sitting on your scooter Laughing or are you thumbing a lift up North whistle which ever way dont pack your Brolly cause you might need it rain rain angel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:12 pm

dont forget to pack the zombies under the floorboards n in the loft zomie 2 zomie 2 zomie 2 zomie 2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:29 pm

cool2 I hope the Removal men survive,i mean i can just imagen her standing there, Shocked Whatch what Your doing with that,Dont scratch it,that go's there,put that dust cover over it,i only polished that to day,oh no handle that with care my man,etc,etc,etc,then there's the journey North whistle Shocked then the unloading a compleat frantic re run of the loading only with less patience angryy angryy hmr hmr Suspect Shocked rant2 rant2 angry angry bat1 :bt2 scared3 rain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:45 am

Cant wait to see you on the News aving been stopped carrying a sofa on your buggy... Bloody ridiculas.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:26 pm

What are you lot like? :lgh2:

Tox keep your hockey stick handy for Beaver, Tigger and Banjo...actually give Banjo a clump whenever you feel like it Laughing

See you next week my lovelies!! hp2: wave xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Rolling Eyes Angel have you bought a boat yet,you might need one when you get up there it's raining again whistle and take your hand's of that poor removal man's leg this instant you hear Basketball now your going up North you have to learn the Art of Ackie thump,a demmo is on Utube performed by the Goodie's cool2 it involve's a Black pudding and a Flat cap,baggy Trouser's and Bracer's Shocked and befor you say but im Female,it dont matter same dress code ok,first you got to learn the greeting,then the dance,then armed combat useing your Blackpudding,you will have an advantage because you have a mobility scooter as well to aid you cool1 Ok my chicken pooo's whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Rolling Eyes Ecky Thump the Goodie's utube,learn to become a grand master,then see the use of this deadly art in the eppic Battle of Echy Thump,only those of a strong constitution should attempt to watch this whistle So Angel fire you better roll up your pinnie put your rolling pin away and grab hold of your Black pudding now. lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:38 pm

Rolling Eyes D.Day tomorrow Laughing hp2: The Removal men have one day left to make their Will's,the local sanitorium has been informed that after tomorrow a whole crew of Removal men may need assistance to calme down,seditive's are at the ready,straight jacket's are a last resort opption lol! the question need's to be asked cool2 will the Fresh air of the North make Angel Fire into Angel Dust away from the smoke will she become an angel3 angel3 angel3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Day is nearly here!   D-Day is nearly here! Empty

Back to top Go down

D-Day is nearly here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: