UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSong's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????

Go down 
+2
Ladygenie
beaver12
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? Empty
PostSubject: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Well let's see now,who sing's his/Her Head of while taking a bath then,and what do you sing,???????? eeemm,emmm,come on out with it cool2 admit it dare you Wink and do you play Game's while having a Bath cool1 Married Couple's dont have to reply to this one whistle whistle whistle well i think we all kind of played the same game's i think cool1 EERRMM going of track there,now were was i,oh yeah game's Single people play in the Bath,i for one being a Humble Male after all use to play up Periscope through the soap sud's as Commander of a Submarine under the ice flow,and even had special effect's like blowing of Ballast or fireing out a Torpeado,mind that did have side effect's and i all way's had the Window open to let fresh air in and a can of air spray handy Laughing Laughing whistle And when just relaxing i would sing the Boy stood on the Burning deck,picking his nose like mad,he rolled them into little ball's and slung them at his Dad whistle Childish i know but what the Hell who care's Wink Wink Right then come on out with it,who is going to be Brave enough to admit bath night antic's and red faced blushe's to the World at large then. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:06 am

I prefer my baths to be relaxing, surrounded with nicely scented bath bubbles and enjoy the perfect peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:58 am

Rolling Eyes Oh arrr so chucky poo Laughing so your a self confessed Mime artist then,laying back peacefully under the soap sud's and playing Jacuzzie's then every now and then whistle whistle no doubt with soft music wafting by your soap sud filled ear hole's too,yes bliss indeed and so relaxing i agree Wink So know Dessert Island Disk's game's for you then, cool2 Hang on a minute Ok lad's,yeah no joy you can take those palm Tree's back now she dont need them,oh and that bucket of sand to Laughing best leave her radio tho and shut that door on the way out like, whistle Right then Angel im of then unless you need your back scrubing that is whistle best get of fishing then see yuss happy happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:18 am

I dont bath, i shower. And i dont sing, because i cant! lol!
What games can you play in the shower? None, unless there's someone in there with you emb2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:36 am

Rolling Eyes Oh yes there is Tiger Laughing iv got a shower now as well,the bath has gone and now i have a wet room as they call it,and i find it fun to use the shower Head spray to blast thing's down the draining gully like soap sud's and toy boat's etc whistle i can agree with you about if one had company like i trust it could get quite fun if one put one's mind to it whistle whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

Pat Benatar's Hit me with your best shot!!! hp2:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:57 am

Peachy poo would i hit a lady who is taking the water,i might sneak in with a camera like then leg it tho laugh5 Try singing Hit me with your rythem stick more appt i should think cool1 whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:02 am

I like to pull my boxers up tightly over my pot belly so a testicle is poking out the side and do a kinda girating dad dance in the mirror, never fails to make me laff bounce
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:05 am

Another good one is Gpysies tramps and thieves by Cher!!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:11 am

Rolling Eyes Meandmybanjo tup angel I rearly cant fault you sound's just the ticket to me Laughing Peachy im,im,im Shocked Shocked Shocked why do i get this picture of flashing Disco light's come bath night whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:14 am

BIG GRIN!! Very Happy Well how did ya guess??? hp2:

I love to sing These Boots were made for Walking!!

White patent leather boots hanging out the tub!! Hehehee laugh5
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:22 am

Rolling Eyes Laughing ^^^^ I think i speak for a few Peachy so how about posting a pic of Disco night then Laughing kinky boot's GRRRRR that's a growl befor Tiger start's purring whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:43 am

I dont mind letting the lady keep her kinky boots on, and i'll keep my hat on cool2 Its cool for cats cat

Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:02 am

Run thru the Jungle by CCR I sing really good wether in the bath or on the Karakoe stage! cool1
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:06 am

Soft southern tones coming from the bathroom. What could be better Wink

Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:07 am

Or belting out a ballad on stage! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:10 am

Now if ya wanted soft southern tones

Don't it make my brown eyes blue by Crystal Gale hp2:
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:14 am

Good Choice. The accent gets me everytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:56 pm

happy Im forever Blowing Bubble's Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:55 am

To get the bubbles flowing and the water a sloshin bounce

Locomotion by Lil Eva!!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Rolling Eyes Doing the TWIST AGAIN lol! while looking for the soap and sponge,back scratcher hideing uder the bubble's Suspect Oh no some one get the Doctor iv pulled mi back again angryy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Adge Cutlers and the Wurzells song, twice daily, or butter, butter sliding down the gutter in the stores, my eyes are dim I cannot see etc. sadly one hasn’t had a bath in years, one seems to have forgotten to sing whilst taking a shower
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 am

Caught myself singing from the Wizard of Oz...

Somewhere over the rainbow!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 am

music Go Wild while haveing a shower,Sing music
You stick your left leg in
your left leg out
in,out,in,out
and shake it all about music
you do the Hokey cokey
and you turn around
now it's time to scream and shout
Do the hokey cokey,yeah,do the hokey cokey whistle hp2:
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 am

Found myself singing along to Pink Floyd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????   Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Song's/Game's,you would sing or play while having a Bath.????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next