UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomelimbering up,game on.. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

limbering up,game on..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

limbering up,game on.. Empty
PostSubject: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Took an urgent phone call from Son-law not long ago,phoneing me while on his Break at work Wink pleaded with me to book a game for when he finished work at 2.pm,poor lad i had to console the poor lad and book us in for a game at 3.pm,weather look's fine enough today,so a pair of Happy Ball whacker's are on tour this afternoon Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:51 pm

Rolling Eyes

We need a ball whacker emote hp2:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:09 am

Rolling Eyes I was just logging of thought just check mail Laughing yeah got a hit on here,just enough time to reply before getting ready to drive of unto that green field far away,well not that far about 15 minute's away were my grieving Son in law is awaiting a thrashing,well i hope i thrash him Shocked he has thrashed me twice on the trot Shocked well ANGLE lgh6 Fire Wink yeah a Ball whacker emote,and like one or two other's if we put our thinking cap's on,mind my Thinking cap wore out year's ago,so please excuse me for fumbleing around like,im getting rokinchr and as they say kind of reverting back to childhood day's cstrd but with the odd glimp's of Teen and early Twenty's thrown in drnk4: drk3 pop cncn if you pardon my French kind of thing,OH well must get on got to stop my Son in law pineing now havnt i,see yuss tup sad2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:35 am

What game is this ? Conkers ? Gin Rummy ? Oh ! Leather on Willow !
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:56 am

Rolling Eyes

Golf!! bat1
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:41 am

Shocked I Got Trashed again Shocked rain sad1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:45 am

You got rained on you mean??
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:53 am

Shocked No Miss doubtfire Laughing well we did get afew spot's of rain near the end,nothing that would dampen my shirt tho,i mean that point robbin Son in law put the boot in and Trashed me score wise sad1 AGAIN rant2 rant2
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:57 am

Mrs Doubtfire??

laugh5

and....oh dear!

lgh6
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:00 am

Shocked Basketball Basketball angryy
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:02 am

Now now Buster Bloodvessel, calm down.... cof: lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:17 am

Well Her upstair's there Rolling Eyes ^^^ cool2 iv had forty wink's this evening having night mare's, so iv calmed down abit now,will just put my ball's in a bowl for a soak and give them a good scrubing whistle got to have nice clean one's for the next all out assult when i whip them out for another hard thrashing with my Big Bertha war club you know,a good sport's man never admit's defeat,and it's all about showing your good side to the oppostion you know,pressention is most important. cool2 cool1 whistle
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:19 am

Don't forget to shave them then....

I'm off to bed hon, tired now, night night and happy dreams Very Happy happy xx
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:26 am

happy Nighty Night Miss fire and yes ile shave all the mud and grass of them befor i to turn in for the night wave wave
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:40 am

Shave all the mud and grass off? Whatever have you been doing with your balls Beaver? Laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:23 am

Rolling Eyes Embarassed Embarassed Oh just the usual Tiger,gave them a good bashing all afternoon,even found some one else ball's in the long grass to,got to be careful in the long grass between the tree's like coss ball's are likely to rain down on you from those less expeirenced in handling their ball's and whack them into the ruff like,still on a lighter note their ball's are my ball's now angel i gave them a good washing tho,coss one never know's where some one elses ball's have been do you Embarassed any way their ball's and my ball's i can now confirm as being clean and shiney and free of all germ's and fit for another bashing session later angel Thank's for asking tup
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:44 am

Men and their obession with their balls!! lol!
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:49 am

Its a wonder your balls aren't black and blue after a bashing like that my ole friend. Laughing
bat2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Rolling Eyes Laughing Peachy mi flower cool1 us men are very perticular about our Ball's you know,we like to keep them clean,coss the mud and grass dont half stain them when they undergo a bashing in the undergrowth like whistle and yes Tiger i dont know about them being black or blue,but i do have some Red one's,and some of them actualy Glow in the Dark whistle whistle a man's ball's must be able to stand up to the rigger's life has instale for them,so must be able to withstand ruff use and their owner's some time's reap the reward's with a Hole in one now and then as a bonus Laughing Laughing any way ile leave you all now with a few word's of advice,Be carefull out there while walking the Golf Course,some Golfer may be about to Hammer his ball in the Ruff near you,which could be a shock to your system if your took unawares amoung those sapling's along the fairway's. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:00 am

Glow in the dark balls??

That's unusually..... different Suspect

cool2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:46 am

Rolling Eyes Well you could say that mi little Angle flower you,but many a late finishing ball whacker has been grateful of his ball's glowing brightly in the failing light you know,a nice finish to a hard round with his club which at last can cool down after a hard afternoon and slip peacefully back into the golf bag for a well deserved rest befor again being taken out for a good clean when back at base like. cool2 cool2
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:28 am

Glow in the dark balls? I think you must have swallowed some toxic waste swimming in that river. Personally i like to keep my balls safely tucked away. Remember those old little signs.....

Strictly no ball games allowed! lol!

Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:30 am

Anyway, golf is for wimps. Try football, you can give your balls and everyone else's balls a good kicking for 90 minutes! hp2:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:46 am

Rolling Eyes Well yeah i would agree with you kicking your ball for a full 90 minute's whistle but i had a bit more puff in my lung's afew year's back,but any way try Rugby at least a Man could get his hand's on his ball and shout to the opposit team Chase me,Chase me then run like the clapper's holding on to your ball with a load of Burly Men after you trying to stop you crossing that line,i bet there are a few ladie's on here that would not mind a game with the lad's they would hang on to that ball for dear life im sure of that,as for golf Rolling Eyes dont knock it befor you try it,any way one day in future you to will run out of puff so if you still like to play with your ball's think on i say cool1 whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:53 am

Rolling Eyes Oh i see Kitty has slinked off to meow on the milk bottleing factory roof again,he was here a minute ago lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: limbering up,game on..   limbering up,game on.. Empty

Back to top Go down

limbering up,game on..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next