UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeCongratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Congratulations To Our New Moderator....

Go down 
+3
Peachy
beaver12
Ladygenie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Niagarafalls Very Happy

Those disruptive aliens had better watch out!!! laughing
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:18 am

Yeah right! lgh6

You can borrow my baseball bat if you like Niagara whistle

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: you must words that are not associated to the tail ends of earth's waste by-products. And yer speeding ,you must obey the internet highway speed laws.    Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:39 am

MidnightTiger76RT wrote:
You gottta be (tut tut) me! laugh5 :P
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:31 am

LOL Nice, now that felt better didnt it? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:07 am

Being county sheriff is not at all about winning popularity contests unless of course there is an election just around bend lol!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:32 am

Congratulations To Our New Moderator. How many is there now? LG, Toxic and you, or is there secretly more? Anyway congrats on your new job, or is it a new job? if its not a new job, what is it then? im confused now
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:44 am

lol! It's really a simple matter Stumpy , Toxi is a bit over worked . Aliens from outer space are always looking for new domains to reek havoc upon. I happen to have a good trusty fog nozzle wut attachs to a fumeagator hose set up and when activated it allows a perfect visual of the unknown invaders thereby rendering those invaders subject to extinction.

It's all really quite simple !
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:07 am

I think the new Admin is LG in disguise, but don’t tell anyone whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:33 am

Were going to have more staff than regular members soon lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:06 am

Rolling Eyes Stumpy like Niagra say's he has a very good snoggleizer set up that can detect Alien's attacking the site,once dettected he thump's down on his control pad and the offending Alien is Alienized beond repair,zlosshed and sloooshed out of the system Laughing L.G is taking a crash course in mobility scooter Mechanic's and is on course for being the Mobility scooter equivilant of the R.A.C. or Green Flag i think she has a uniform and every thing like and has to wear fish net tight's so as to attract as many new member's as possible for road side assistance cool1 whistle
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:47 am

I think someones in for a bashing when Miz Fire returns lgh6
bat3
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Bashing is unfriendly, remember wut the children recite-sticks and stones might break me bones but names will never hurt me.

Always remember to obey the traffic speed laws- speeding is a offence that will get you fined.

Support yer local Sheriff.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:14 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Rolling Eyes

Because *L.G* is not in good health and because Toxic has been looking after things on her own for some time now we need 2 mods who can keep an eye on everything and welcome any newbies that may join, it's as simple as that.

Niagara put himself forward to help out as a mod, he's done it before and can be assertive, unbiased and take relevant action that may be needed, so trust me, don't underestimate him tup
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:37 pm

hp2: Rolling Eyes angel angel Yes Marm angel3 I Hear by promice to be ever so Good and watch my P's & Qs angel Rolling Eyes and He who watch's for Alien activity deffender of cyber space and plannet Earth who wield's his war club from across the pond bat2 bat3 :bmb: :gng: and his trusty partner Tox hcky need not fear this is the age of the rokinchr rokinchr and iv put my Teeth in the Glass jar to ?? ?? angel
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:57 am

laugh5
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Rolling Eyes Har,Har, Tiss the Damsil Miss Doubt fire,pray tell what alie's thee wave Rolling Eyes I think she has been on the Merry old pop again by the look's of it whistle Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:54 am

As long as the merry old pop hasn't got your teeth in it I'm happy laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:22 am

Rolling Eyes Embarassed angel I Cleaned them befor i had them in your Glass fire ember lass angel2 i thought i had sneaked them back out with out you noticeing sorry Embarassed ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations To Our New Moderator....   Congratulations To Our New Moderator.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations To Our New Moderator....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2