UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeTeesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stumpy

Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected Empty
PostSubject: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:58 am

Has anybody read this? i bet this boy will be the envy of all his mates for years to come. On a serious note, its the first time i have ever read of a woman getting jailed for rape. Yet in the case they had sex over 170 times. the boy was 12 years old, but after 20 times, he must of been very willing, one cant say he was easy led. 12 years old, strange case to read, she got sentance to 9 years
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 am

It is pretty unique. And lets face it, guy's dont really get raped by women. If your so traumatized by the act its simple not going to happen is it. Where as if your stimulated by it, bobs your uncle etc....

But they cant bend the rules just for women and willing young lads now can they?

Think the sentence was a bit stiff though! Laughing
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 am

9 years does seem a bit heavy, i mean after 174 times or something, at some stage he must of thought this was nice, somethings wrong somewhere
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:13 am

Yeah, you would think so. She is an adult though, taking advantage to a degree, i mean he is bound to isnt he, but so would i if she alright!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 am

Thats the point, they had sex 174 times or around that figure, so how can that be rape or taken advantage. If it was so, why did he wait for about 174 times before going to the local bill
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 am

My guess is, he done it because the relationship had gone sour, maybe he got bored, or maybe she chucked him, and he thought he'd get his own back. Who knows, i have not seen the story, but it sounds a bit stupid to me. 9 years? Most male sex offenders dont get that do they?
And they are wrong, really wrong!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 pm

I read the story on one of those links at the bottom of the page,
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 pm

24 June 2010 Last updated at 17:27 GMT Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

ShareFacebookTwitter.Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejectedAngela Sullivan Angela Sullivan had sex with the boy almost 200 times Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Woman jailed for sex with boy, 12

A Teesside woman who had sex with a 12-year-old boy has been told she deserved every day of her nine-year jail term.

Angela Sullivan, 36, of Cavendish Road, Middlesbrough, was jailed in February after admitting inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

Sullivan, who gave her victim trainers as a present when he slept with her for the 100th time, was appealing against her sentence.

But a judge at London's Court of Appeal threw out the legal challenge.

The original hearing at Teesside Crown Court heard how police found Sullivan's diary marked with stars against 191 dates when she had had sex with her victim.

During Thursday's appeal hearing, Lord Justice Moses told the court Sullivan first had sex with the boy at a New Year's Eve party when he was "probably so drunk he was unaware" of what was going on.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote
There is no basis for thinking the effect of these offences on that young boy are any different from the effect suffered by a young girl”
End Quote
Lord Justice Moses
Court of Appeal

He said she should not be treated any differently because she was a woman committing the offences against a young boy.

He said: "At first blush, there is a danger that people hearing about this case might regard it as being different had the assailant been a man and the victim a girl.

"But the statute recognises no such difference. There is no basis for thinking the effect of these offences on that young boy are any different from the effect which would be suffered by a young girl."

Sullivan's barrister, Andrew Turton, said she had been punished too harshly and not given enough credit for her guilty plea.

But Lord Justice Moses said: "We take the view, having regard particularly to the sustained period of abuse, that the sentence was not manifestly excessive."
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:05 am

I agree that the law cant be changed just because its a man and not a woman, but i dont see how they can justify the harsh sentence, when there is no consistency in the terms given out to other sex offenders. Most rapists dont get that long. And i bet he wore the new trainers she bought him didnt he? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Bad as this case is it's no where near as bad as what is happening in other part's of this World,take India and Pakistan for instance,Women attacked and raped by multiple men on busess and Murdered,Girl's as young a 5/6 abducted and subjected to gang rape by those who call them self's men,these are only case's that have come to the attention of the public,there must undoubtedly be far more that havnt been reported else where includeing the U.K. cool2
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:11 am

There is only one solution for people like that.
Line up them up against the wall and.......... :shter:
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:35 am

that woman is a predator sex offender.A molester.
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected   Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:42 am

I think this case is stupid, as for the judge, a right twat, they had sex about 158 times, its not like he went to the police the first time it happened. Yes what she did was wrong, but it took the boy 158 times before he was sure it was wrong, as for a punishment i havent a clue, but i think the sentance was over the top.
Back to top Go down

Teesside woman child sex abuser's appeal rejected
Page 1 of 1