UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeuk crapperbox, kinda up n running. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. Empty
PostSubject: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:58 am

So anyway there i was pushing a sausage roll in me fat gob, at a loose end like you are sometimes, nothing to watch on telly. Got bored of watching huge breasts wobbling up n down on BigBusts.com. So decided to type in uk chatterbox and this ere link came up, i signed in as a guest and there were loads there..its just a chatroom, bit crap but might be someone you know there, anyway eres the link.

http://www.ukchatters.co.uk/

Dick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 pm

theres quite a few regs there n i keep an eye out for any we kno i found swampy n asked him to join here he said he wud have a look cos he misses us all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 pm

There are so many sites out there
making out they're connected to ukcb and they're not, 2 sites even have the owners names as Blaster and others are pinching ukcb admin nicks.
Poppy has confirmed that Blaster does not have any new chat rooms or forums out there on the net and I would advise anyone who visits any of these sites to right click on the site homepage, select properties and check to see if they have authentic security certificates, if they haven't you are at risk of being hacked and your pc being infected.
Chatterbox 24/7 is one site that is operating without certificates.
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:44 am

There was a uk chat advertised on fb and i logged n and that was wrong, asked me to sign up, so i did, thinking its starting again, still couldnt log in, a day later i got a e-mail saying my user name and code were okay, went to log in, and came up i had to become a memeber, going to give it a miss
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 am

They're appearing everywhere Stumpy, but nicking UKCB admin names is bang out of order! angryy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:48 am

I kept a wary eye on all that was going on myself,most where obviously fake,so i kept well clear of them,just checked in to keep an eye on what was going on, Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 am

I've done a little more than just check one of them....showed them up to be the fakes they were, they changed the name from UK Chatterbox to Chatterbox 24/7 and a Blaster on the staff pffttt!

But as soon as Poppy lets me know the date of when UKCB is coming back I'll be posting it here and going into those places and letting UKCB chatters know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:24 am

Yes L.G. I new that 24/7 was fake from the off,they seemed to keen to cash in and intice people onto that site,No way Wink
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am

Im going to be very weary now, i think it will be best to hear it from you LG or poppy, who would of thought others would nick their logo. Just shows really.

I never did understand why uk chat never did take a small members fee, that would stop all those that had more than 1 ID. I thought it might be great if they did their own teashirts or sweatshirts with ones name on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 am

I dont think it really matters that some new sites ave dropped a mention of ukcb into their homepage. If it means some people that ave lost contact with friends when ukcb dropped off the edge of the internet world then theres a chance they might bump into em there.

Yea thats what i think, now for a quick whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 am

Ordinarily it wouldn't but with the ukcb bomber having a hand in 2 of the sites that are running on irc I'd give them a big miss personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 am

Bombers ? IRC's ?

My brain hurts Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 am

It would lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 am

Oh thats right laff at me ! Whats a ukcb bomber when its at home ? do they wear goggles and say BOMBS GONE !
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 am

The ukcb bomber is the person who made the bot that attacked their servers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

Well its good to ave a fresh start sometimes, he probably saved a few people from months of misery getting to know someone from ukcb only to find out they're a div in the end. I musta been lucky over the years coz ive never had my pc knackered up by any site i been on, Oh apart from when i signed up with Giant Wazzers.com i had problems then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 am

I bet you did laugh5

The bomber is ex ukcb chat mod and don't knock ukcb, look at the friends we made from there Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 am

Im trying to think now...the friends ? ermmm ? Nope ill stand by my first comment, they all turned out short term friends and divs, no substance to any of em, really a total waste of time being there. Oh except you darling ! and even we had our ups and downs. Nope id only ever keep people at a distance on it now. That was cheerfull wasnt it ! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:33 am

Thanks very much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 am

Well lets put it this way your the only one im saying anything to now from there, they aint a very good average lol
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:42 am

There were some certain bad choices I agree, but I have made a few wonderful friends from there and genuine ppl too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 am

I bet that bloke the Bombers real name is something like Kevin Figgis, or Malcolm Buggins.. They allways gave emselves tough names. I remember once i went to this meet, and there was a bloke in the chatroom called "Hitman" and this kinda cunjours up an image of a tough looking feller, and when he turned up he was smaller than me, a pastey white with a front tooth missing and bald, very disapointing, but hilarious at the same time bounce
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:57 am

laugh5

No he doesn't look anything special, he's just wants to take ukcb down permanently.
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 am

that bomber must have been really peed of with uk chat
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:20 am

No, his excuse is because ukcb is an old style website he's showing them how easy it is to hack it etc and to force them to update it and he's helping them by making them aware of the need to update it....but of course during the time ukcb has been offline his setting up chatrooms etc or helping others to has nothing at all to do with ukcb being forced offline......really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.   uk crapperbox, kinda up n running. Empty

Back to top Go down

uk crapperbox, kinda up n running.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: