UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeCamera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look

Go down 
+2
5foottallhobo
MidnightTiger76RT
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 am

First topic message reminder :

So anyway...has anyone else had a camera PUSHED up their bottom ? Her indoors has gotta ave one RAMMED up there in a couple of weeks, just precautionary like.
If you've had one SHOVED up there, what was it like and did how long was it after could you GOBBLE up a nice meat pie or something ? She loves a nice pie.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:59 am

Shocked Update,Had it done,not very nice at all,feeling a bit ruff,as im brused internaly,brakeing wind like the clapper's and feeling hot,they found a pollop and removed it for a biopsie,get the results next week,im going to get my head down now for an early night,boy it was great having some thing to eat after after not having any thing for 33 hour's Shocked
Back to top Go down
justmyra

justmyra

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:35 am

polyps are common beav
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:00 am

Yea you'll be ok, best off without yer polops. Did you get "Excellent Evacuation" on the bit of paper they gave you afterwards ? (if they did) she was very proud of that. Oh and you might not ave a GOOD POO for a couple of days after either.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:04 am

Shocked All iv got is a piece of paper with a run down of what they did,how it went,what they found etc and three photo pic's of inside bum hole showing it befor and after Shocked yes Myra i know they are common so am i Shocked but it was mine they ramed the pipe up not any one else's,it was me who gritted his teeth and tried to think of sunning my self on some far of tropical island Shocked but it did not work rant2 rant2 sad1
Back to top Go down
justmyra

justmyra

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 pm

haha beav..ur so graphic!!! laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:07 am

Myra i try my best,but there are only so many way's of saying some thing Laughing Grafic i may be cool2 but like i tell it how it is as plainly as possible whistle hp2: just like it to be known iv spoilt it since coming home,iv washed it powderd it and if i could reach it i would kiss it so i would whistle iv had it a long time now Laughing we play music together and every thing,ok so it give's me some crap now and then cool2 but like dont every one's.need's lot's of looking after and pampering so i only use Johnson's baby powder and a dab of some thing that smell's nice like whistle so im not having none of those nastie pollop's spoiling thing's they got to go and good ridence i say. Embarassed angel
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 am

Colonoscopy is not so fun :( I have to have one every 3 years since my mom died of colon cancer so it runs in my family! so far I have been clean as a whistle!! :)
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:56 am

Rolling Eyes Peachy your spot on there,yeah Colonoscopie is not nice to have,i to now have to do a test every 2 year's and if any thing is found then like this time will have to undergo another Colonoscopie Shocked i got my result's back and was informed by phone from Hospital that my Biospie on the pollop was normal Laughing this came as a big releaf to me,so im fine now for another 2 year's befor my next test. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 am

Hooray for clear bottoms all round ! bounce
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:24 am

Laughing Rolling Eyes ^^^^^^ cool2 yeah i go with that,and just to give mine a treat like i gave it a good dusting with scented talke after my shower whistle whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:55 am

No can't say a camera but at Christmas i had a examination there and it wasn't very nice,embrassing and wasn't nice at all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am

Hmmm ? what kind of examination ? Ive spent many years examining ladys bottoms and on the odd occasion got told off..im very keen.... very very keen you know... VERY KEEN INDEED ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:19 am

Rolling Eyes Shocked Shocked whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look   Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camera, Bottom, ave a quick look
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2