UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeOnline Friendship Sites!? Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Online Friendship Sites!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

Online Friendship Sites!? Empty
PostSubject: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:52 pm

I joined a "Friendship" site about 4 days ago. And while i did not have very high hopes, having experienced a variety of them. It did not say anything about it being a site for the nymphomaniac Tweenies!.

Despite my age being clearly stated, i have had 3 messages from 14 year old females claiming to be "horny"!.
And while 20 years ago i would have thought all my birthdays had come at once!.
Now its just disturbing.

The site is totally anonymous, so im guessing that's why they are getting away with it. But when even someone as broadminded as i, gets this kind of mail from children, it makes wonder where the world is going. And is it really because im not that young anymore, and the younger generation are just growing up much faster?
This was said about my youth, and still is by some. Or is it the old adage that girls mature faster than boys?. Although personally i dont think that is the issue here.

I cant help but think the internet has a big part of the responsibility. You cant expect the best parent to have to monitor their kids 24-7, when "the net" is now everywhere, and can go anywhere.

I just wondered what anyone else thought about this?

Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:44 pm

The site obviously hasn't got an age restriction on it and it should for under 16s, this site is for 18 and over, yes kids can lie about their age and sign up but they would eventually slip up and get caught out.

In your case Tigger I would report it, the girls think they're acting like adult women but what they're doing is putting themselves at serious risk, groomers and paedos are all over the net, even adults have pretended to be kids, the Police even do it to catch out paedos, so don't answerthem, block them if you can and report it to the owners of the website, it happens on ukcb, twice I had to report 15yr old boys, the things they said was unbelievable! Although one of them I kind of had a feeling was an adult pretending to be a 15yr old boy, very creepy!
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:32 am

That's exactly what i thought. Sending those messages to anyone is truly dodgy.
It was more the attitude and the content that disturbed me. But you never know
who is on the other end really. It just shocked me, and i dont shock easy!!!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:30 am

On UK Chat. I had this girl say hello to me, and she tried to write in dialect from Manchester, to be honest I didn’t understand a bloody word. ON face book I see the same lady I asked who she was and told her someone using her photo was on uk chat. I have a idea who it was as she had many aliases
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:12 am

Neutral I also recieved mail from minor's while on UKcb,well i say minor's who know's how old they rearly are and sent by who know's who Shocked i just deleated them,think it's safer to,if those i got where from real minor's then all i can say is that they are treading in a mine field by posting mail like that to adult's.
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am

Its SAD - to go on a friendship site and be shocked.....the problem is we're genuine and I guess its a small minority who seek or are propelled to spoil what ought to be genuine - no need for us to lose hope though or become suspicious - just careful - after all - even in the "real" world - who can tell what a person's like immediately.......
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 am

I had to delete my account. It was just getting silly. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:01 am

Im young and horney ! bounce
Pm me for hot pictures ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Friendship Sites!?   Online Friendship Sites!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Online Friendship Sites!?
Page 1 of 1