UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeBeaver's Den - Page 5 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Beaver's Den

Go down 
+5
stumpy
pandora007
beaver12
justmyra
Ladygenie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Beaver's Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Okies, been chatting with Beaver today, he's sent his love to us all, like us he's missing chatting and is patiently waiting for UKCB to return, he said he may pop in and give us all a fright but in the meantime this is our Beaver's Den for us to play in with a temporary beaver, never know our beaver might take a fancy to her.....or him  Suspect  lol!

Beaver's Den - Page 5 Animat10 lh  love Beaver's Den - Page 5 Graphi10

Last edited by Ladygenie on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:49 am

Shocked 

cln2: cln: cln1: cln3: cln6: cln9: cln10 cln8: brr scfwav wakey
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:51 am

You missed a spot lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 am

cln3:
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:07 am

Beaver and his buddy Woodward Cleaver formed a partnership than decided to embark on somewhat of a sin-sational risk taking business endevor. But as far they got between them in the brain storming phases of their ingenious notion is what to call what ever it is they are about to embark upon. Woody and the Bev is as far as they got befer they got stuck in the mud. 

What ever it is they are about to embark upon had to have a catchy name, title ,logo ,er something to grab the attention of the greater mass's and so they agreed on on the name of it but argued about who should be first of mention. 

The Bev's position in it was quite simple actually and the beaver stated his case with plenty of self assurance -" It's all quite alphabetic said the Beaver even the imbecile's know that B come's befer W in the alphabet and so clearly Beaver & Woody's whatever it is will be the clear choice and should you need verification you may simply reference the alphabet. "

Woody said " nonsense -how much wood can a wood chuck chuck ,can a wood chuck wood chuck ,chuck ? " Now than said Woody "I ask you to look closely at the arrangement of the lettering in the question and if look at it straight away you will notice the w comes befer the c "ie" woodchuck and again than again. At the end of the wording yer can see that the c -"ie" chuck is at the tail end of the sentence -question. 
And I am sure that even the imbeciles can figure that one out. 
And by the way said Woody-inbicle is a very stupid word to use  when you talk about what may be a customer base aka paying customers.

Well, The Beaver was set back on that- You do have a point said Beaver, It ain't proper tp use them kinds of words when talk'en about paying customers. In view of that said the Bev,I'll take the secound bananna on that note -w befer b.
By the way Woody, you got some idea about what we's gonna sell um ?

That's what we's stuck on Bev,but placing a name to the allience in this here partnership if priority one in the process. What we do know is that you can get e.1 for anything so's we's got to come up with plenty of whatever anything is to sell um.

That makes sense Woody and you can add dollars and cents to that considering all them potential customers over on the other side of the pond !

Woody and the Bev. This is their story ! To be continued,
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:07 am

Did you sand down the tree trunk? 

You don't want splinters do you? cool1
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:13 am

Shocked Suspect Shocked Shocked cool2 cof:
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:18 am

You'll get splinters fluffy bum! laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:24 am

cool2 Sits on a tree stump contemplating  pulling the trigger cool1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:25 am

It'll be tweezers you'll be needing laugh5
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:33 am

Hey Bev, said Woody ,I've been doing me research and I have come to da conclusion that we must have the ultimate concept and I think I have found it. The ultimate concept is this dump you call a den. We will sell them the concept of the ultimate den hide away . 

What the hell are yer talking about said the Beaver ?
And it ain't no dump.

Bear with me said Woody !, I've been do'en me research -I have discovered they have rooms in their habitates called panic rooms. I have noticed they have vacation properties with things on those properties called cabins. 
I veve seen they have criters called remodlers or conscractors redo under ground areas of their dens called basements.kind of like adding on an extension wall to yer dump you call a den.

Now Bev ,I've been look'en at the geographics and I see over there across the pond in a place they call Canada ,and I must say it appears to be spacious with vergin territory prime for the pick'ens just sitten there await'en for the ultimate concept !
and than there is the United States which as it seem is stocked to the gills with two legged criters that are in need of the untimate concept for the lack any concept at all. They do have criters called architects that are supposed'ly design concept wizzords ,but they all lack two legs to stand on ! Ha Ha

That Bev put's us at the very least two steps ahead of them all !

You do have a point there Woody! how do you keep coming up With all these good points  said Beaver.

That's fer me to know and you to come to know Bev !
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:33 am

Shocked {climbs up a tree and dose a head dive onto concrete}Suspect
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:41 am

If you say it is a dump said Beaver what makes yer think they will but a dump ?

It's not what it really is that matters Beaver said Woody, the only thing that matters is the untimate concept. That is what they want to believe . 

And we will call it The Beaver's Den. Your in home vacation hideaway . The Ultimate concept.The only gas you will ever have to exust is your own !
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:45 am

I see yer point said Beaver-they don't have to plan and pack or move the logs upstreme -it's a come as you are kind of a place.
Everything you can imagine is already there wait'en fer ,fer whenever you arrive -it's free willy ! What's the Canada part of the untimate concept Woody said the Bev ?

Dat's the grand plan in the untimate concept. As the customers bask themselves in the ultimate concept in the in home hideaway they will all ultimately develope a sin-sere yearning for something more in a grand scale uptimate concept which of course does not as of yer exist untill the come to know about the Woodward Retreat  which will be a escape community fer criters searching fer more than there is with none of what there is in their daily living. the ultimate hideaway -whatever it is they imagine in their in home hideaways ,we will provide-it's just a matter of tapping into their fantasies about just what the ultimate concept of grandeur is >. Dat's where you come into it Bev. You will construct it.

Last edited by niagarafalls on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 am

laugh5 laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 am

Rolling Eyes i'll have you know Niagra that I am a very British type Rodent, one of a select few to be released into the wilds of the English Countryside,ok Scottish Countryside first but now down this neck of the woods so to speak, we are of the silver spoon Beaver, pampered beyond belief cool2 those two legged things that put us here just don't know what they gone and done Laughing but they soon will cool1 soon there could also be welsh Beavers even Irish Beavers to be sure, to be sure, to be sure,Wink we will soon conquer  the world, we will dominate the planet Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:58 am

With silver spoon bags of sugar? 

What you going to do? Bomb the world with boiled sweets? Shocked
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:04 am

Woody went on to tantalize the beavers thirst fer the finery's of life and layed out his plan fer a privet airport in the exclusive areas of the woodward resort reserved exclusively for the very few who rich beyond imagination. Upon arrival the visitors are greteed by guide who picks them up in a SUV and transports the visitors in the roughest of all terrain inaccessable to those who know not the layout of the land. And there is a name fer the passage-it is The Reagan trail !

They will traveling on grounds where no two legged criters have ever gone.

They will simply feel compelled to buy into it !
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:08 am

Yer talking about a royal flush said Beaver. I'm seeing money trees. !
Dat's da point Beaver said Woody ,and you might even be of a position to hire a cleaning crew to do something about this dump you call a den !
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:11 am

Make no mistake about it said Woody the ultimate concept is the emcompusment of all two legged criters -no one is left behind !
That is no customer ! Their fantasies are out profit !
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:15 am

Woody said the Bev I would say you are the mordern day version of Ebinezeer Scrooge,but really profit ain't all bad is it ?

Nope,it's not said Woody !

And the ulitmate concept is really all about that which they hsave forgotten- and that is what is natural.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:16 am

Rolling Eyes  L.G. Niagra is the sales man the silver spoon like sugar sweetens the pot that lures the customers to the realms of the wild, that lure that makes Mans urge to get as with one unto Nature, we are but servants offering to con them out off,eerrm I mean persuade buyers to part with their hard earned for valuable condo's by the lakeside,ok so the land did not belong to us in the first place and we cut down those old trees and bunged them into the river and dammed it up so to create this pond and the condo is no more than a pile of rotting logs with an underwater entrance to it,but who cares if the customer wants it who are we not to make a quick buck then skidagle out of it to dam another stream, river or what ever, got to earn a crust haven't we.cool1 whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:22 am

Ther's more Bev- said Woody, I've been do'en me research, now them two legged criters have a thing called computers and them there computers have a thing called software that has periodic upgrades and them upgrades come at a cost. 

And so yer can figure the ultimate concept will also require upgrades that come at a cost in their in home hideaways .Once we got them on the hook Bev, we must keep them there and to do that we must provide upgrades that increase the profit margin and keep it from falling down.

But it is their own fantasies through their yearnings that will be the providing factor to the creation of the system of upgrading.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:29 am

Yer either a genus Woody or yer a descendant of Scrooge's dark side  said Bev, but right now I blinded by profit.

Yer must open yer eyes Bev said Woody !

It's really just a way of providing what they really want and aren't really sure about it. you see for those criters it is as though a great massive cloud cover is always there camoflaging what it is they are truely in persuit of which is as you know in  rapid decline . Take for example the thing called a panic room- predator intruders enter their den's so they hide out in designated area they call the pannic room -safe from intruders- isn't that natures way ? 
So they wait it out in pannic. 

The ultimate concept is the reverse of that as they imagine it,but at the same time the unlimate concept shows then criters the erors of their ways in a setting that is suitable to their fancies -so they come away from it realizing that what they ae leaving behind is what they truely need to moreso protective of. 

Not a thing dark about that thought is ther Bev ?
The point being there is no simple way to get to a more simple way of living. The earth you see is the habitate for humanity. 
The very ground one stands on be it with two legs of four.

Last edited by niagarafalls on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:31 am

Rolling Eyes Oh you mean like the big boys who flog you a ante virus program then give your computer a free virus to practice on then bill you for a new fix cool2 is that what you mean Niagra, sounds viable to me whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:14 pm

:bmb: H-e-l-l-o are ther any wood buthers in here ? I has someth'en good fer yer !

:bmb3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beaver's Den
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next