HomeLog inRegisterRecent Posts

Share | 

What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pandora007

PostSubject: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 am

First topic message reminder :

I'v fiddled about and have 3 stuffed peppers in the oven.....nearly ready to add the cheese bounce
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 am

Chicken with salad.

and nearly half a toffee cheese cake Neutral
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:03 am

Mexican chicken thingy's with chips

Then a bowl of huge stonking great strawberries and cream cheers
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:06 am

pot roast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 am

I didn't actually cook.

Ham Salad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 am

baked potato cheese n like a kinda chiken burger thingy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 am

Great, Food chat, i love food chat...anyway tonight i ave pushed in my fat gob, mashed spuds, Cumberland sausages from Tescos which aint bad allthough not as good as the Sausage mans sausages down George Street. Er what else ? Oh some peas and mushrooms. All pushed in me fat face in double quick time. bounce
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:38 am

I made a spinach salad with yellow bell peppers and radishs, with a tuna salad on the side! making sure I get my veggies in :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:40 am

Show Off ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:44 am

Ha that is the easy route to open tuna cans mix in a few things and

spinach out of a bag LOL Quick n easy when ya on ya own!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:47 am

Hmmm i got a tin tuna in cupboard, been there since i did a tuna pasta bake thingy..might shove it in a sandwich or something. Thanks for reminding me bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 am

Chicken Curry tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 am

cheesy chips n chiken mushroom pies wave
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 am

Tonight it was great chunks of raw meat thrown
into my cage Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 am

I fixed dill pickle potato salad and then made baked lemon chicken breasts and side dishes green beans and mexicorn

a Good Southern Sunday brunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 am

i took out some Deep frozen curry and added it to the Soup, it tasted quite good, im hoping in the NeXT week, a friend will give me some baking lessons, looking forward to making some nice scones,
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 am

Stumpy ya can google all kind of cooking lessons online dear!!

Let your inner CHEF shine!!!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

Peachy you haven’t tasted my cooking, when I cook I throw out a lot more than just scraps, even the birds steer well clear. I threw a roll out the other day, it looked like a bird has damaged its beak, poor sod
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 am

LOL Sounds like the way I cooked when I got married the first time!! Boy

I felt sorry for my poor husband!! He never complained Much so I guess he was blinded by Love!! Hahahahaa

laughing
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:35 am

Peachy love is a funny thing, i was mutton deaf when i was married
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 am

Mutton Huh That is one thing I have not tried!

Being single has it's perks cause ya can make anything ya feel like!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:42 am

Peachy that is so true, sometimes i make stuff thats not even in the cookery books, and im ever so brave, i do manage to eat it, well most of it, Theres allways a Little left over, i tend to give a good half of the plate to the birds
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 am

I have two pups that beg for crumbs so I make sure I make extra meat so I can take care of the Crumb Snatchers!! hehehe the birds never have a chance to taste my cusine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:46 am

but would your pups be snatchers if the tasted my cooking, i have been told my cooking is lethal, i havent yet found out if that was a compliment or not, but they never did come back again
Back to top Go down
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 am

Keep trying the more ya cook the better ya get!!

I am off to watch sunday night tv!! Have a Good Night Stumpy!! xx
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 am

Peachy im off to bed, one more mug of te, have a great evening, nighty night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   

Back to top Go down

What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next