UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeAlien Abduction Outreach Thread Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Alien Abduction Outreach Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Alien Abduction Outreach Thread Empty
PostSubject: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:00 pm

rokinchr As yers are well aware by now aliens from outer space are watching you . And I know ther are some of yers that have experienced alien from outer space presence somewhere along the ling in yer travels in in yer experiences along the way.

And ther are some some of yer out there that have actually been in close contact with aliens form outer space ,but yer are afraid to fess up to it.

Now first off i want to tell you,nobody here on this thread is gonna think yer nuts fer confess'en to the fact thet yer were abducted by aliens form outer space and held captive aboard a alien form outer space ,spacecraft.

Yer can feel free to tell all about it right here on this here thread.

And those of yers that have spotted alien form outer space spacecraft in our sky ,yers come on in and do tell all about it.

Yers come out from hiding about it scared3

It's perfectly alright scared2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:36 am

i always thought my mum was an alien Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:39 am

I think the Queen is lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 am

most women in uk are alien too me
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:40 am

alien
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:44 am

see thast proves my point lol lady g the cyborg lgh6
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:06 am

Just call me Mork alien lol!
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

rokinchr Yers are dropping in ,I see ther's a few of that want to talk about alien from outer spacecraft sightings . And ther's some of yers out there that have been abducted by aliens and held captive aboard alien from outer space spacecraft .

rokinchr now look here pop nobody here is gonna laugh at ya fer sharing yer abduction experience. Come on in and do tell , rokinchr take all the time yers need
and just spill it out.

Certanily yers have heard stories form friends who say they have seen alien from outer space spacecraft in the sky- do tell.

scared3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:58 am

lady g and toxic must have been abducted as they both have pics of aliens lol lgh6 lgh6
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 am

Mine is not an alien, I just have a very heavy cold...don't make me sneeze at you hp2:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:00 pm

so you been sneezing on martians no wonder they sent you back to us affraid
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:50 am

Aliens from outer space are out there as is the truth what ever the truth may be.

As yers know how it we view outer space today in the here and now is not the same as it was 50 years ago. 50 years ago we could only see as far into space as the eye would allow us to see. The telescope extended our viewing however the view has and had it's limitations which means there is always more beyond out scope.

What we know today because our viewing has vastly extended due to our space stations and the equipment we have sent out into space for outer spacual research is the the solar system that our earth exists in is but one of many perhaps millions of solar systems.

The concept that we are alone in the universe is now not so easy to maintain in any kind of belief system .It is not logical anymore.

Our science fiction most of which seems to be limited to our own struggles in that we read about outer space invasions- wars -strippping other planets of resources ,on and on ,all based on our own limited understanding of the meaning of life and sustaining it.

Does it not occure to the imagination of the science fiction writer that everything about how we see our world as the world turns -our industry ,our war ,the essence of human habitation is extremely primitive and unintresting actually to -amounting to little or nothing when viewed by space travelers -explorers , whos capabiltites surpass even our most outreaching imaginations.

It does seem even our imaginations are limited and we either cannot or will not even allow ourselves to view past ourselves.

Even when pondering scientific exploration through science fiction we must for whatever the reason throw in war ,mayhem,death & destruction-hence Invasion of the ailens from outer space.
As it is even when pondering advanced life forms from other -*solar systems * even when pondering this using our imaginations ,we see them through our eyes as though their existence -their way of life is no different than our own for what it all comes down to. We think to believe the aliens will attack us and seek to take over the planet in the same way we attack each other-one country waring with another seeking more power-control of resources ,or protecting resources which is also power.

And so the question today is-why is it our imaginations about outer space is as limited or more limited than as far as the eye can see even through extended visuals ?

Would it not stand to reason -if there is millions of solar systems all the resources there is on earth is minuscule or little to nothing ?

Cars and planes and space ships and war.

subtract war and it looks this way- horse and wagon to car to plane to space ship than ? It would seem we keep going .But our imagination are stuck because we cannot subtract out war and ruthlessness.

What stops the imagination from seeking to see past ourselves ?

:fheli:

cof:
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:47 am

A fear of the unknown, a primeval instinct to be wary and prepared to attack if we have a sense of threat to us.

Plus many ppl find it hard to have an open mind to believe in things that are not scientifically proven Laughing
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:50 pm

rokinchr That may be part of it, but at the same time people imagine a perfect world all the time in their imaginations. Star wars is about about war and war and special effects attracts audiences . And so a science fiction movie or noval without trauma-fear and war of some kind would not sell .

It would stand to reason if aliens from outer space can travel here from far away places,places we cannot see or know exists ,clearly nothing we have in wepons or technology is no more than primitive rendering earth defenceless.

That is actually a no brainer.
since we have never been under attack form aliens for outer space and there may be evidence of alien for out space visitations ,that could also mean there is nothing to terribly interesting about this planet to aliens from outer space outer that whatever life does on this planet.

From what I have read about alien from outer space sightings during ww2 when bombs were going off -as there was a high rate of sighting during that war, it would be a reasonable guess that all the nose resinated into outer space. Perhaps some type of disturbing vibes were detected by alien from outer space travelers. Certainly it wouldn't have been difficult for aliens to determine we were at war with ourselves.That would be a alien from outer space observation.

vibes like great massive echos traveling great distence's in space endlessly.

I say the imagination should sore in just that way ! Might help to have a stop watch to cut it off so's you can pick back up later where you left off !

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 am

All I know is that we shouldn't assume that we are the only planet in the universe that has all different species of life on it Laughing
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:48 pm

Our atmosphere could be our simplest and most effective weapon. Any life that has evolved somewhere else, its safe to assume would not have the same make up and tolerance to bugs and bacteria that are virtually harmless to us. Although i concede any alien life that could even reach us would have done with robots and smashed us to tiny pieces by now. Perhaps its some kind of bizarre experiment, or maybe a bet between two gods on who guesses closest to oblivion!

And as far as ww2 sightings go, i very much doubt it was anything other than man made objects that were witnessed. Most likely German, which then fell into both American and Russian hands alike. One things for sure, it was not down to what they referred to as "lack of moral fibre". There certainly were sightings of something and far more than is commonly known.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 am

rokinchr

:ccf:

You make an interesting point about the conditions not being sustainable to life forms
of other planets or galxies.

But let me point out three things.

we have a space station out there in space. And life sustaining suits for which to make
repairs to the outer structure. And we have submarines when under water the air is manufactured onboard. do you see where I'm going with all that ?

Some people belive that governments deny visitations form space travelers because
people would become pannic stricken.

Others believe that the catholic church with all it's political influence has much to do
with the political denial.

Think about this carefully, how would the catholic church deal with it?
They can't deal with something as simple as an over populated earth
and contraception -birth control. Or devorce. Or gay priests or priest child molesters.

After all it is the political influence the church has on political leaders that is the reason behind why it is the pope meets with world leaders on ocasions.

The church would have no answers to the questions raised by it.People say politics and religion don't mix, but the fact is politics and religion is a marriage.You see it is not about the whos that are the richest in the world by the whats. Whats in the form of institutions. The church is an institution with foutunes and mass;s of fallowers all of whom are influenced by the church.

Global warming is a example of how far denial can go.

Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:22 am

I know all the reasons, and i have heard all the arguments a million times. I dont deny anything. Just like i dont believe anything, until proven otherwise. And like the church and jesus, aliens etc, there is never any tangible evidence, (you see where im going with this) to suggest either one to be true. I can tell you that there is nothing on the dark side of the moon, and even show you rocks they may or may not have come from there, but i dont really know, unless i go there and see it for myself. Something so big as aliens walking around in underground military bases, with all the security and contracted scientists, engineers, doctors, etc, things would surely leak out?. At least by now, with everyone carrying a camera on their phones. But all we get are the same old, is it, or is it not a flying disk, ie: some grainy out of focus far away object captured hovering in the air. Why is it no one is ever gets up close and personnel taking pics that cannot be disputed. All the UFO believers want the truth, but the truth is so far, just not there.
E.T. has not landed im afraid cool1
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Even if you saw proof with your own eyes ,what do you suppose you could make of it ?

Nowbody in the world would be able to understand it or define it-, it being proof undeniable.

All you would know is that proof exists that there are civilizations that exist on far away planets in far away galixes that are far far more advanced than we are on earth.

Would not life on earth seem primitive to aliens ? Of no consequence ?

The truth is proof of alien visitations on earth would leave far more questions than answers. Would it not ?

rokinchr

Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:35 am

It certainly would. And the statistics alone say the universe should be teaming with life. But where is it?. Not all of it, even if it had got here, would be willing to "live among us". Some would surely show up all guns blazing and not giving a hoot if they land on capital hill!. Im more interested the theory of different dimensions. But maybe we are just the scrapings at the bottom of the barrel, and other higher forms of life have gotten past mans appetite for death and destruction and interfering with anything they please.
cool1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 am

:ccf:

OMG a flying saucer ! Shocked

Allmost cool1

Alien Abduction Outreach Thread Green_10
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 am

midnightiger, that is what I meant by primitive.

If it begins by creation and ends by fire than what is lift is rebirth hence the phoenix .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Abduction Outreach Thread   Alien Abduction Outreach Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien Abduction Outreach Thread
Page 1 of 1