UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeBlindfoldedcloe Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Blindfoldedcloe

Go down 
+7
lesmond
denny26
MidnightTiger76RT
wallaceandgromit
wpchandcuffs
fsm
Ladygenie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

Cloe's partner wpchandcuffs has joined, I emailed Cloe the link to here, and wpc replied with some sad news....

our Cloe was involved in a serious car collision last Weds, she's in a serious condition and as yet hasn't regained conciousness :(

My thoughts and love to Cloe, and to her family and wpc. ♥️♥️♥️

Wpc, please give Cloe a kiss from me, and I so hope she does regain conciousness,
she has a strong will, and I hope that will get her through this and bring Cloe back to us all again. xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
fsm

fsm

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 am

Oh No, thats terrible, send her all our best as soon as your able please :)
Hope it wont be long?
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:21 am

We have to keep positive thoughts for Cloe.
Back to top Go down
wpchandcuffs

wpchandcuffs

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:25 am

I will as best keep you up with any changes. I have been trying to get into UKCB for the past few days, and realised it was down from another website. It was then I had to find her email account and luckily her password wasn't hard to crack.

Thank you for your kind words, and I will pass your messages on to Cloe. She does love UKCB and many of the members, some have touched her heart, and she holds highly as friends.

Im missing her at the minute, so will say goodnight to get ready for another day at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 am

Make sure you try to rest when you can hon, give her my love please, she'll hear.

Thanks for letting me know. xxx♥xxx
Back to top Go down
wallaceandgromit

wallaceandgromit

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:24 am

Gutted to hear the news. Tell her to fight on! xxx
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 am

Our Cloe has a strong will, she'll be coming back to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 am

she best get better or she will hav me to deal wiv Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:37 am

Wink xx
Back to top Go down
wpchandcuffs

wpchandcuffs

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:11 am

Hello,

Just an update. Cloe has had to be sedated and is now on a ventialtor. This afternoon Cloe has had a seizure, so for her they have put her into a restful state. They think, that she has got a bleed within the brain. We will know more as we are told.

I will try and let you know any news as I can, but this is an emotional time for myself, and having to be strong for Angel. Her mum is here and is being strong for us all. Each time the phone rings, we do think the worse, and get annoyed when it's one of those PPI companies.

It has been 5 days now, and I've never see her so quiet, motionless. Its not natural. I have passed on your best wishes, and got no response, so I don't know if she heard or not.

Rach
x
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 am

Sad news about Chloe. I hope she pulls through.
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:13 am

Im sure she did hear them, thoughts do get through. In my prayers:)
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:16 am

Rachel, will they be doing a scan?
Back to top Go down
wpchandcuffs

wpchandcuffs

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 am

They did mention something about doing a scan, maybe tomorrow. I'm really sorry I can't tell you much more, I don't know myself what is going on, we only get told the minimum. All they keep telling us, although she was stable, she is still in a critical condition since the seizure as they didn't expect it to happen. Typical girl, keeping the Doctors on their toes, even when she's ill.

Sorry cant be more help

Rach
x
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:30 am

At least she's stable honey, so that's good. How is her daughter and mum holding up? xxx
Back to top Go down
fsm

fsm

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 am

Its a small consolation that while she is in that state, she is not feeling the pain that will be because of the impact on the brain, its giving her time to heal and be a lot less painful:)
Back to top Go down
wpchandcuffs

wpchandcuffs

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:38 am

Her mum is being so strong, although I can see the tears being held back. Angel is devistated and just wants her back mum to hug her. We have to keep telling her that Mum is going to be ok, and this is they way she is dealing with it. Angel is finding it hard though, and refuses to leave when we have to go, but she knows she is in the best hands here, and should there be anything , the hospital will let us know.

We are all worried though. We hear Angel crying at night, although the tears are getting less. Her mum is a rock holding us all together. Me Im just a wreck
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:47 am

Well that's not surprising hon, it's very worrying for you all, but you must make sure you get some rest or you'll burn yourself out and become poorly.

Cloe has been through so much and has come through it all, and she will come through this. xoxox
Back to top Go down
denny26

denny26

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:50 pm

omg
Back to top Go down
wallaceandgromit

wallaceandgromit

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Cloe, Rachel, Mum and Angel:

"Hang on in There"

Sometimes there are bad days when life becomes a fight
And all you can do is to hang on in there tight.

Remember dawn comes after darkness and the fiercest storms don't last.
In the future this hard present will become a distant past.

So here's a simple message, I hope you will heed it -
We're always here to help you so call us if you need it.

Back to top Go down
fsm

fsm

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Really nice thoughts wallace, with you there, all of us, I'm sure:)

Come on our Cloe, our Angel of the road:)
Back to top Go down
wpchandcuffs

wpchandcuffs

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:25 am

Just a quick update, she had her scan this morning and found a bleed in her head, it is only minor, but enough for them to get her into surgery this evening, and they said it was urgent/emergency operation whatever that means. I hate Doctors when they talk like that, and won't speak to us in English or Scots.

So we don't know how she is doing, or what time she'll be out of surgery. But when we find out I'll let you know how she is doing.

Rach
x
Back to top Go down
wallaceandgromit

wallaceandgromit

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:56 am

Thanks for the update hun, it's a busy time for all of you but we do appreciate your taking time out to give us the latest news. You'd be surprised how much she hears when you speak to her, even though there may not be an immediate acknowledgement so tell her how much you all love her and tell her that the UKCB tribe is right behind her and send their love too x
Back to top Go down
wpchandcuffs

wpchandcuffs

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:45 am

Another update.

Cloe is still with us just, after a lengthy operation, she is now having one to one care in the intensive care unit. Cloe is still not well, and now has been 10 days and they haven't seen any improvement.

They did say that Cloe arrested on the operating table but they did get her back. The really bad news is that she isn't breathing for herself, but is on a ventilator.

I am sorry that I haven't updated for a few days, we are trying to come to terms with things here. The Doctors have said to prepare ourselves for the worse. Whatever that means?

We are at home for a while, but heading back soon.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:48 am

Fingers crossed she'll start breathing for herself soon honey. How long will they keep her on the ventilator for until they see if she can breathe on her own? xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blindfoldedcloe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blindfoldedcloe   Blindfoldedcloe Empty

Back to top Go down

Blindfoldedcloe
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: