UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeUKChatterbox News Update. - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

UKChatterbox News Update.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

UKChatterbox News Update. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Apparently UKCB are going to try and be back online by the end of January at the latest Very Happy

I've been using a site called Review Center....this is where I saw the above info...

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Chat-Rooms/UK-Chatterbox-www-ukchatterbox-co-uk-review_1787533

Just to check because of recent fake UKChatterboxes appearing, Tox or Blackheart....do you know Stevie1978??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 am

Oh blimmey i dont miss UK Crapperbox, was mostly a painfull experiance anyway. Avin said that i think i did only about one message in the last 3 years of its life, and that was to Iron Knickers that started this place to say ello. No no this place is allright, i'll stick with coming ere and writing the odd bitta twaddle now and then
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Chuffing iron Knickers!!!!!

bat2 bat3 bat2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UKChatterbox News Update.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2